WHAT WE DO
EITE draws on global experience across industries and technologies to help solve companies’ most complex IT challenges. More than 40 percent of our work involves improving IT efficiency through proven IT cost saving Treadmill Process. In addition, we provide quick prototyping to help companies evaluate true value and organizational impact in implementing a new technology or a major transformation project.
Our experts use data-driven analysis to diagnose existing problems, mitigate potential risks and identify opportunities. We then work alongside client teams to apply customized, problem-solving techniques proven to build IT value. Our areas of expertise include:
- IT Alignment: We help clients identify opportunities for breakthrough improvement in IT, so that clients achieve business results commensurate with their IT investments.
- IT Planning: EITE helps clients on IT planning that is effective and aligned with their business needs. We then develop a roadmap and implement a strategy to get there.
- IT cost Saving: Our experts help organizations reduce IT costs and deliver value in their existing IT environment, and define and manage the transition to a more efficient environment.
- Enterprise Architecture: We help clients ensure that IT offshoring and outsourcing decisions are based on business strategy and we help set up deal structures, capability networks and sourcing agreements to deliver enduring results: lower costs now and flexibility for the future.
- Application rationalization: EITE helps ensure that a client’s application portfolio is cost effective yet supports business innovation. To achieve this, we advise on and support portfolio prioritization, package selection and complexity reduction.
- Infrastructure optimization: Through processes such as hardware consolidation, process efficiency and automation, and staff allocation, we increase and improve infrastructure utilization, adding substantial value to clients’ IT assets.
- IT organization and governance design: We work with companies to design IT organizations, processes and capabilities for scalability, performance and effective decision making, control and management.
- IT M&A integration strategy: When organizations undergo mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and spin-offs, our experts help to make the most effective and efficient IT transitions part of the integration process.
- Conference Room Pilot: EITE helps clients maximize the business results from large-scale IT initiatives, beginning with defining the requirements of a system all the way to capturing value in system implementation. We develop quick conference room pilot of a new system or technology, so clients can evaluate true potential along with the organizational impact.